Truman attracts students who excel both inside and outside the classroom. Apply today to join a community ready to support you, help you grow, and guide you throughout your college journey.Now is the time to apply!
High school performance and standardized test scores are the foundation for admission decisions, yet our individual holistic review process involves consideration of an admission essay, special abilities, talents, and co-curricular involvement. The Admission Committee looks deeper than your GPA and test scores to understand your past accomplishments, your interests and your potential. That holistic review continues when your application is considered for scholarships.
- High school transcripts
- ACT or SAT score
- Fall 2022 Freshman Applicants: View our Test-Optional Policy to learn more about consideration without a test score.
- Essay (1 to 3 pages) – view the essay prompts
- Activities List or Resume – strongly recommended
High School Curriculum
- four units of English
- three units of mathematics (four are strongly recommended)
- three units of social studies or history
- three units of natural science
- one unit of fine arts
- two units of foreign language (same language)