International Studies Minor
No matter what your major is, you can add an international studies minor to gain a broad international perspective about global issues. Whether you’re looking to specialize in certain cultures or are simply curious about the literature, art, music, and religion of the world, an international studies minor provides an eclectic approach for any interest.
This minor can benefit a wide range of careers including business, government, medical, and psychological services.
If you want to turn this interdisciplinary studies minor into a major, consider Truman’s interdisciplinary studies major.
For more information, please contact the chair or a committee member:
- Chair: John Quinn (Political Science and International Relations Department)
- Hena Ahmad (English and Linguistics Department)
- Marc Becker (History Department)
- Roberta Donahue (Health and Exercise Sciences Department)
- Andrew Klyukovski (Communication Department)
- Betty McLane-Iles (Classical and Modern Languages Department)
- Mary Shapiro (English and Linguistics Department)
Explore Related Programs
Interdisciplinary Studies Program