Forensic Science Minor
For the minor in forensic science, you investigate how to gather and analyze information about the past using the scientific method. You can choose from two paths to personalize your courses:
- forensic DNA lab-oriented
- forensic chemistry lab-oriented
The forensic science minor gives you tools you can use to benefit a wide variety of career fields, including law enforcement, archaeology, history, biology, geology, astronomy, and more.
If you want to turn this interdisciplinary studies minor into a major, consider Truman’s interdisciplinary studies major.
For more information, please contact the chair or a committee member:
- Chair: Barb Kramer (Chemistry Department)
- Stephen Hudman (Biology Department)
- Elizabeth Wiles (Justice Systems Program)
Explore Related Programs
Interdisciplinary Studies Program