Financial Support for Graduate Students

Clock Tower

Financial aid for graduate students comes from a variety of sources. You have several options for financial support ranging from scholarships awarded through the Truman State University Foundation to reduced out-of-state tuition through the Midwest Student Exchange Program.

Applying for Financial Aid

All students who would like to be considered for financial aid must first be admitted. Graduate students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents wishing to receive aid must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The school code for Truman State University is 002495.  The completed FAFSA is transmitted to Truman electronically by the federal government.

More Resources

Contact our  Financial Aid Office

Sienna Pace

I am in the Communication Disorders graduate program at Truman. During my time here, I have been able to serve multiple individuals of a variety of ages in the Truman State University Speech and Hearing Clinic. I have also had the opportunity to study abroad with my department in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, where we provided hearing and speech screenings to children in orphanages, a school and daycare for children with disabilities. After graduation I plan to return home to Lincoln, Nebraska, where I would like to work as a speech therapist in a school setting. As an out-of-state student, this scholarship really helps me out!

Sienna P., Recipient of the Holman Family Graduate Student Scholarship