Financial Aid for Graduate Studies

Clock Tower


We believe in providing you with a high-quality education for an affordable price when you pursue graduate studies at Truman. Graduate school can become even more affordable when you use some of these financial aid options:

Applying for Financial Aid

All students who would like to be considered for financial aid must first be admitted. Graduate students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents wishing to receive aid must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The school code for Truman State University is 002495.  The completed FAFSA is transmitted to Truman electronically by the federal government.