When you successfully complete our Master of Accountancy Program, you meet the requirement to sit for the CPA exam in Missouri. While most students complete both their undergraduate degree and graduate degree at Truman, you may also enter the undergraduate program as a transfer student or enter the Accountancy graduate program after receiving an undergraduate degree at Truman or another university.
- $40 Application Fee (must be paid online) (waived for international students)
- Official GMAT test scores (send directly to Graduate Office):
- Truman Accounting or Business Administration graduates: GMAT not required.
- All other students: GMAT scores at or above the 50th percentile. Consideration is given to students scoring below the 50th percentile who have a cumulative accounting GPA of at least a 3.0 for accounting courses taken at AACSB accredited schools.
- Current resume (uploaded in online application)
- One letter of recommendation (non-Truman undergraduate students are encouraged to submit three letters of recommendation). Applicants enter recommender’s contact information who will be sent a link to do the recommendation.
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities from which you earned college credit, including high school dual credit (Truman applicants do not need to submit Truman transcripts)
- OPTIONAL: Graduate Teaching/Research Assistantship (GTRA) application (available as part of online application)
Applications for the Master of Accountancy Program are due on the following dates:
- Spring: Nov. 1
- Summer: April 1
- Fall: June 1 (February 15 for consideration for graduate foundation scholarships)
Graduate Teaching/Research Assistantship applications for the upcoming academic year are due Feb. 15.
Please note, to ensure enrollment during regular enrollment/registration dates, your application should be completed by Feb. 15 for Summer/Fall start and by Sept. 1 for Spring start.
For more more information about the Master of Accountancy Program, contact: