Master of Accountancy
Students completing our Master of Accountancy Program will meet the requirement to sit for the CPA exam in Missouri. While most students complete both their undergraduate and graduate accounting programs at Truman, you may also enter the undergraduate program as a transfer student or enter the graduate program after receiving an undergraduate degree at Truman or another university.
A high percentage of graduates of Truman’s accountancy program consistently pass all parts of the CPA exam on the first attempt.
Specific course information and requirements can be found in the catalog.
- Online application and $40 fee
- Official GMAT test scores (sent directly to Graduate Office)
- Current resume (uploaded in online application)
- One letter of recommendation (non-Truman undergraduate students are encouraged to submit three letters of recommendation) (Submit recommender’s information in online application)
- Non-Truman undergraduate students are encouraged to provide a personal statement (uploaded in online application)
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities from which you earned college credit, including high school dual credit (Truman applicants do not need to submit Truman transcripts)
- Graduate Teaching Research Assistant (GTRA) application (optional -available as part of online application)
Applications for acceptance into the Master of Accountancy Program are due on the following dates:
Spring: November 1st
Summer: April 1st
Fall: June 1st
GTRA applications for the upcoming academic year are due February 15th.
Please note, to enroll during regular enrollment/registration dates, your application should be completed by February 1st for Summer/Fall start and by September 1st for Spring start.
For questions regarding the Master of Accountancy program, contact the program director, Dr. Alan Davis.