Master of Arts in Leadership
The Master of Arts in Leadership program develops higher levels of individual potential through increased knowledge and understanding of personal and organizational leadership. Students apply learning from core courses and progress from the study of leadership to its application and practice through simulations, case studies, and internships. Students choose a specialization area to further their knowledge and understanding in an area of focus to advance personal career goals. Specific course information and requirements can be found in the catalog.
NOTE: The Peace Corps Master International program has been discontinued. However, the Peace Corps experience will still be accepted as an internship within the Leadership Program.
- Online application and $40 fee
- Statement of career goals (uploaded in online application)
- Resume (uploaded in online application)
- Official GRE test scores (sent directly to Graduate Office)
- Three letters of recommendation (Submit recommender’s information in online application)
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities from which you earned college credit, including high school dual credit (Truman applicants do not need to submit Truman transcripts)
Applications for acceptance into the Master of Arts in Leadership program are due on the following dates:
- Fall: June 1
- Spring: November 1
- Summer: April 1
To enroll during regular enrollment/registration dates, your application should be completed by February 1 for Summer/Fall start and by September 1 for Spring start.
For questions regarding the Master of Arts in Leadership program, contact the program director, Dr. Candy Young