Online Application Process for Graduate Students
Before applying for one of Truman’s graduate programs, please review the application & entrance requirements. Each program has different requirements and specific supporting documentation may be required.
NOTE: International students MUST apply through the University’s Center for International Students.
The online application process includes these steps:
NOTE: The application fee is waived for international students if they apply through Truman State University’s Center for International Students. The application fee is also waived for McNair scholars when the McNair Fee Waiver Application is completed and sent to the Graduate Office (email@example.com).
Check Your Application Status
Once you submit your application, you will be able to check your application in your application portal. Upon completion of your online application, the following process will occur:
- The system will prompt you to pay your application fee.
- Any transcripts and/or GRE scores already sent to the Graduate Office will be attached to your account within one week of submission. You will notice updates on your application portal when these processes occur.
- The Graduate Office sends your completed application when all components are received (all green check-marks on student status page) to the graduate program admission committee.
- The Graduate Program reviews the application and sends acceptance recommendation to the Graduate Office.
- The Graduate Office will notify the student when an admission decision is ready to check their application portal page for an admission update. Please note: It may take anywhere between 3-8 weeks depending on the program for an admission decision to be released to the student.
If you have any questions regarding where your application is in the process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.