When you make a gift to Truman State University, you can put it to work in the areas that matter most to you. Provide ongoing resources crucial for the University’s success through annual gifts of any size. Transform students’ lives through scholarships. Show support for your favorite academic program or Bulldog team. Or make an impact through one of our planned giving options.
Explore the different areas of interest to find the one that’s the perfect fit for you. Here are some of our giving priorities:
- Truman Fund for Excellence
- Parent Project
- Friend of the Lyceum/Kohlenberg Lyceum Series Fund
- Friends of the Art Gallery
- Bulldog Fund (Athletics)
- Bulldog Student Investment Fund
- Sesquicentennial Plaza Naming Opportunities
- Thanks a Million, Dr. McClain
My favorite part about Truman is its learning environment. Through its professors, classes, and programs, Truman encourages its students to be curious, lifelong learners.