Business Analytics Certificate
The Business Analytics Certificate Program at Truman equips you with the technical and critical-thinking skills required to make data-driven decisions.
Today, more than ever, companies rely on data to understand customers and improve business processes to become more efficient and profitable. In their quest to incorporate data-driven culture, organizations have discovered that their main challenge lies in analyzing and interpreting data.
The 20-credit-hour undergraduate certificate program, offered by a team of interdisciplinary faculty members, provides experiential training in business intelligence tools and equips you with invaluable skills for your career.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will be able to:
- conduct exploration of complex data
- create visualizations and interactive dashboards to effectively communicate results and findings
- apply descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics techniques in different business disciplines
- employ quantitative modeling and analysis techniques for optimal and robust decision-making in a business environment
The Business Analytics Certificate Program prepares you for career opportunities spanning different industries. Some career opportunities include:
- Analytics Consultant
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Marketing Analyst
- Operations Research Analyst
Explore Related Programs