The Business Analytics Undergraduate Certificate Program equips you with the technical and critical-thinking skills to make data-driven decisions.
Today, more than ever, companies rely on data to understand customers and improve business processes to become more efficient and profitable. In their quest to incorporate data-driven culture, organizations have discovered that their main challenge lies in analyzing and interpreting data.
The 20-credit-hour undergraduate certificate program, offered by a team of interdisciplinary faculty members, provides you with experiential training in business intelligence tools.
Through this program, you can enhance your career potential by having the ability to:
- conduct exploration of complex data
- create visualizations and interactive dashboards to effectively communicate results and findings
- apply descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics techniques in different business disciplines
- employ quantitative modeling and analysis techniques for optimal and robust decision-making in a business environment
Some career opportunities where you can apply these credentials include:
- Analytics Consultant
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Marketing Analyst
- Operations Research Analyst