Search Truman State University
21 - 30 of 115 search results for todd jamie |u:trumantoday.truman.eduwhere 9 match all words and 106 match some words.
Results that match 1 of 2 words
- trumantoday.truman.edu/ttoday/text970825.html18 Feb 2002: Justice Systems majors Christy Wilson, Courtney Iverson, Jamie Fry, Wendy Howe and Brian Fox were recognized for their work in developing a mentoring program for at-risk youth, which has recently
- trumantoday.truman.edu/011002.html7 Jan 2003: For more information, contact General Honors committee chairperson Patricia Burton at 785.7247, Todd Hammond at 785.7510 or Crista Chappell at 785.4109. ... Notables. Todd Holm, assistant professor of communication, had his article “From ‘Holy
- trumantoday.truman.edu/pdf/Honorees.pdf15 Apr 2010: Leslie Hardesty Athletics Cynthia Higgins Regional Professional Development Center Bich Kuhns McNair Program Todd Kuhns Information Technology Services Victoria Landrum Psychology Amanda Langendoerfer Library Maria Lindenfelser Business Office Pam
- trumantoday.truman.edu/ttoday/text980413.html18 Feb 2002: Friday, April 17. Comedian: Jamie Kennedy 7 p.m. Baldwin Auditorium (Appeared in "Scream" & "Scream 2").
- trumantoday.truman.edu/020219.html7 Jan 2003: Feb. 22. Baldwin Hall 156. Master Class with Drummer Todd Strait. ... 6 p.m. Feb. 22. Baldwin Hall 156. Jazz Quartet. Featuring Wycliffe Gordon, Pavel Wlosok, Todd Strait and James Ward.
- trumantoday.truman.edu/030422.html25 Apr 2003: Kupfer, Todd Lansford, Megan Lewis, Sara Little, Michael Lovinguth, Candice Luebbering, Anne Lutjens, Netanya Martin, Colman McCarthy, Micah McKay, Amy Michaels, Sarah Miller, Daniel Motta, Sean O'Neil, Meghana Patel, Tiara ... Pettis, Abigail Risius,
- trumantoday.truman.edu/000829.html7 Jan 2003: on Thursdays in Baldwin Hall 351. For more information, contact Todd Brooks at 627-0917.
- trumantoday.truman.edu/991208.html13 Mar 2002: The following students will serve as interns in the state capital:Todd Billy, Laura Crandall, Michael Branson, Matthew Heeren, Erin Wood, Joy Jackson, Barbara Perell, Joy Waguespack and James Howard,Douglas
- trumantoday.truman.edu/010410.html7 Jan 2003: For the forensics team web page click on photo). The Debate Team placed third at the national competition, in Denver, Colo.(front row, from left to right) Todd Holm, assistant director;
- trumantoday.truman.edu/010925.html7 Jan 2003: Minch and Todd Holm, assistant director of forensics, estimate that between 300 and 500 students, coaches and adjudicators can be expected to descend on the Kirksville community during the event.