Business Students Win National Tax Competition
Truman’s team of four students won first place in the virtual Deloitte National FanTAXtic case competition.
This year’s team was composed of Truman students Laura Haarmann, Delany Borella, Mitchell Heberer and Erynn Glaesemann. By placing first, they won $10,000 for the School of Business and $2,000 scholarships for each of them.
- Partnership Offers Truman Grads Discount for ATSU Master's Programs
- Plan Ahead for Summer Classes Through Truman
- Lindsay to Serve as PR Intern
- Men's Basketball Moves Up to #8 in NABC Poll
- GLVC Announces Swimming Championships to be Held in Elkhart
- Schedule Change: Men's Basketball
- RECAP: Truman Women Win Defensive Battle At Jewell 51-46
- RECAP: Weltha's Big Night Powers Truman Over UMSL
- NOTES: Showdown With UMSL For Truman Women Tuesday
- RECAP: Bulldogs Keep it Rolling, Avenge Loss to Maryville
- RECAP: Bulldogs Finish Strong In 83-72 Win Over Saints