Alumni to Perform at Lyceum Event
The multiple Grammy Award-winning vocal ensemble Kansas City Chorale will perform the next Kohlenberg Lyceum Series event at 7 p.m. March 5 in Baldwin Hall Auditorium.
The Kansas City Chorale debuted in 1982 and has been an integral part of the community ever since. Charles Bruffy has been artistic director since 1988 and has brought the choir international recognition. Together they have produced 11 recordings and have performed everywhere from New York City to South Korea.
The performance will be a homecoming for alumni Frank Fleschner (’05) and Daniel Hansen (’13, ’15), both Truman music graduates.
Tickets will be available starting Feb. 21 in the Union & Involvement Office in the Student Union Building, the Advancement Office in McClain Hall 205 or the Admissions Office in the Ruth W. Towne Museum and Visitors Center. Tickets will also be available downtown at the Kirksville Arts Association. Any remaining tickets will be available at the window starting 30 minutes before the show.
This season all Kohlenberg Lyceum Series events are provided free of charge thanks to the generous support of local sponsors, the Friends of the Lyceum program and the Truman State University Foundation. Friends of the Lyceum receive exclusive benefits including reserved seating, special parking and a commemorative gift of the season based on the level of their donation.
More Headlines in Truman Today
- Theatre to Perform "Dancing at Lughnasa"
- Career and Grad School Expo Readies Students for Next Step
- Info Session Spotlights Online Data Science and Analytic Storytelling Graduate Program
- School of Business Extends Accreditation
- Registration Open for Children's Literature Festival
- Campus Welcomes International Guest Artists
- Foundation Scholarship Applications Available Now
- Two Silvers & Two Records Fall For Truman State Track & Field On Day One Of GLVC
- Bulldogs Take Two Losses Against Alabama-Huntsville
- Truman State Dominates Quincy On Senior Day
- Bulldogs Drop A Pair On Saturday
- Late Push By Quincy Lifts Hawks Over Bulldogs On Senior Day
- Softball Bounces Back With Two Wins On Friday
- Truman Baseball Signs 10 Players In 2024 Class
- Hot Shooting Propels Truman Women To Victory