Search Truman State University
41 - 50 of 115 search results for todd jamie |u:trumantoday.truman.eduwhere 9 match all words and 106 match some words.
Results that match 1 of 2 words
- trumantoday.truman.edu/010220.html7 Jan 2003: junior computer science major from Humphreys, Mo.; Phil Hart, junior biology major from Peculiar, Mo.; Jamie Bowen, junior biology and chemistry major from Kansas City, Mo.; Heather Wickham, freshman psychology major
- trumantoday.truman.edu/011106.html7 Jan 2003: For more information, contact Jamie Bateman at 665.3817. The Zydeco band Zydeco Force will be on campus from Nov.
- trumantoday.truman.edu/030415.html25 Apr 2003: Senior initiates include: Joanne Appleby, Sandra Biszantz, Jeromy Cannon, Melissa Clark, Hristofor Dimitrov, Katherine Doherty, Allie Hauser, Karl Hendrickson, Jennifer Hertlein, Margaret Holt, Carrie Jones, Gabriel Kennon, Kristopher Kueker, Todd
- trumantoday.truman.edu/011127.html7 Jan 2003: Sponsored by SCEC and Lenscrafters Foundation. For more information, contact Jamie at 665.3817 or Elizabeth at 665.7036.
- trumantoday.truman.edu/020409.html7 Jan 2003: For more information, contact Jamie Bateman at 665.3817. The Coalition of African American Women will celebrate outstanding women at its 2002 Women’s Day Celebration at 3 p.m., April
- trumantoday.truman.edu/pdf/pdf030422.pdf22 Apr 2003: Frederick, SarahFreund, Cabell Gathman, Norma Gill, JohnGriffith, Melinda Grote, Lisa Hampton,Matthew Hawkins, Kevin Haworth,Jennifer Hertlein, Bryan Hotujec, VirginiaJames, Austin Jones, Justinas Juknys,Kathleen Kersey, Robbi Kupfer, Todd.
- trumantoday.truman.edu/021112.html7 Jan 2003: Contact Jamie Hardesty at 785.5422 for more information. Information Technology Services-Web Services in conjunction with Faculty Development and the Staff Development Program are offering a program for faculty and
- trumantoday.truman.edu/011113.html7 Jan 2003: For more information, contact Jamie Bateman at 665.3817. Faculty and staff informational meeting about “Bioterrorism: Anthrax, Small Pox and other Public Health Threats” will be held at 12:30
- trumantoday.truman.edu/021029.html7 Jan 2003: Rachel Scheperle. Lisa Schmalz. Danielle Schwartz. Abigail Schwepker. Nicholas Scott. Jamie Sharp.
- trumantoday.truman.edu/pdf/pdf080715.pdf21 Jul 2008: row (left to right): Kathleen Shaughnessy, Kathryn Adler, Kimberly Church, Blake Meyer, Greg Wisa, Jamie Weninger, Beth Falkner, Kathryn Johnston, and Angela Prost.