Transfer Website

Students who take courses at other institutions may use the Transfer Equivalency Guide in conjunction with Truman’s articulation agreements (with Indian Hills Community College, The Metropolitan Community Colleges, St. Charles Community College, and Moberly Area Community College) and transfer equivalency guides to determine how credit could transfer into Truman.

To use the Transfer Website, use the state drop-down menu to select the state the main campus of your transfer institution resides in and click on Submit. Then use the Institution drop-down menu to select the name of the institution you are transferring courses to Truman from and click on Submit.

If Truman has accepted courses from your transfer institution before, the potential transfer courses and Truman’s equivalent courses will be displayed on the screen. You can use this information to tentatively plan how your credits should be brought into Truman.

Go to Transfer Equivalency Guide