You can find the application for donor-funded scholarships established through the Truman State University Foundation in TruView.
- Log into TruView, go to Tools > Student > Scholarships, Financial Aid, & Loan Tool.
- Click on Foundation Scholarship Application.
- On the Scholarship Menu, select Foundation Scholarship Application.
- Follow the prompts and complete the personal information page, then follow the two-step process to select scholarships you want to apply for (all scholarships for which you qualify will automatically appear on your list of scholarship options*).
*NOTE: The list of scholarship options will vary depending on which scholarships are available at that point in time.
What to Expect After You Apply for Foundation Scholarships
- You can revise your application at any time. At the deadline, the most recent submission for each scholarship will be the application considered by the committee.
- Email confirmations are sent within 24 hours for each application received. If you do not receive an email, your application was not received.
- Students selected to receive Foundation scholarships are notified by email.
- Students who receive a Foundation scholarship are required to write a thank-you letter and submit a photo that is mailed to their scholarship donor.
Contact Dawn Howd, Manager of Foundation Scholarships
Office of Advancement
McClain Hall 205