Truman State University has the following items for sale:
NOTICE OF SALE OF Cargo Trailer by Sealed Bid
Truman State University
Kirksville, MO 63501
Cargo Trailer (this trailer does not have a title)
Length: 16’ (with hitch the length is ~19’ 6”
Height: 7’ 8” (from the ground 9’ 4”)
Truman State University will accept sealed bids beginning Monday, November 11, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. and ending Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. Prospective bidders can inspect the cargo trailer at Truman State University, 1498 S Florence Street, located in Kirksville, MO (north of Stokes Stadium).
Pictures are posted at: https://www.truman.edu/businessoffice/surplus/surplus-photos/
Sealed bids may be submitted to the Truman State University Business Office located at 105 McClain Hall, 100 East Normal Avenue, Kirksville, MO 63501, ATTN: Barb Newcomer. Proposal Number of SB #0011 must be included on the envelope to assure privacy of bid.
Submitted information must include Name of Bidder, Address of Bidder, Telephone Number, and Amount of Bid.
Bids will be opened on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. The bid winner will be notified shortly thereafter. Payment may be made by check, cash, or debit/credit card. Sales tax may be charged, if applicable.
It shall be the responsibility of the Bidder to remove said item from the premises within 10 days of bid award.
Truman State University reserves the right to reject any and all bids or to cancel the proposed sale.
Furniture Surplus Sale
Location: Greenwood School
606 South Halliburton Street
Kirksville, MO 63501
Date: November 20, 2019
Time: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Items to be sold include:
- Student desk with bookcase & pedestal cabinet $20.00 (68 sets available)
- Dresser (3, 4 & 6 drawer) $10.00 (63 available)
- Miscellaneous table $10.00 (15 available)
- Herman Miller table top, no base $ 5.00 (4 available)
- Wooden wardrobe $30.00 (74 available)
- Wooden dining chair $ 5.00 (23 available)
- Upholstered chair with wooden arms $ 2.00 (71 available)
- Schwinn Airdyne Bike $15.00 (5 available)
- Single bed w/o mattress, can stack 2 for bunk bed $15.00 (35 available)
- Bed headboard only $ 5.00 (21 available)
- Small black bookcase $ 2.00 (3 available)
- Large wooden desk $20.00 (1 available)
- Standing chalk board $10.00 (1 available)
- Oak Shelf 21 1/4” x 19 1/4” $ 1.00 (128 available)
- Legal size file cabinet $10.00 (3 available)
- Tall wooden bookcase $30.00 (1 available)
Additional items may be added before the sale. Payment will be taken at the south entrance of the Greenwood Building. Physical Plant workers will be available to deliver the item from the building to the buyer’s vehicle. The buyer is then responsible for loading all items into their vehicle.
Pictures may be found at: https://www.truman.edu/businessoffice/surplus/surplus-photos/
Terms of payment are cash or personal check. All items will be sold “as is, where is” with no guarantees stated or implied. All sales are final and the buyer is to pay for and remove the items from the property on the day of the sale by 5:00 pm.
The University will not be liable for accidents or lost and stolen merchandise.
Surplus Sale Update:
Truman State University has chosen to use an outside organization for our surplus property disposal. Surplus items will be disposed of in a sustainable manner or repurposed for productive use.
Vehicles such as cars, trucks, and vans will continue to be disposed of by the University. These items will be posted on this site as vehicles become available for sale.
Truman State University would like to thank our participants who attended our auctions faithfully. Your participation has been very much appreciated.
If you have questions regarding University surplus property, please contact Barb Newcomer in the Business Office at 660.785.4150.