Furniture Surplus Sale
Location: Greenwood School
606 South Halliburton Street
Kirksville, MO 63501
Date: November 20, 2019
Time: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Items to be sold include:
- Student desk with bookcase & pedestal cabinet $20.00 (68 sets available)
- Dresser (3, 4 & 6 drawer) $10.00 (63 available)
- Miscellaneous table $10.00 (13 available)
- Herman Miller table top, no base $ 5.00 (4 available)
- Wooden wardrobe $30.00 (74 available)
- Wooden dining chair $ 5.00 (51 available)
- Upholstered chair with wooden arms $ 2.00 (71 available)
- Schwinn Airdyne Bike $15.00 (5 available)
- Single bed w/o mattress, can stack 2 for bunk bed $15.00 (35 available)
- Bed headboard only $ 5.00 (21 available)
- Small black bookcase $ 2.00 (3 available)
- Large wooden desk $20.00 (1 available)
- Standing chalk board $10.00 (1 available)
- Oak Shelf 21 1/4” x 19 1/4” $ 1.00 (128 available)
- Legal size file cabinet $10.00 (4 available)
- Tall wooden bookcase $30.00 (1 available)
- Stackable Chair (maroon) $ 2.00 (8 available)
- Office Chair (green) $ 2.00 (2 available)
- Office Chair (maroon) $ 2.00 (2 available)
- File Cabinet (vertical, 5-drawer) $10.00 (1 available)
Additional items may be added before the sale. Payment will be taken at the south entrance of the Greenwood Building. Physical Plant workers will be available to deliver the item from the building to the buyer’s vehicle. The buyer is then responsible for loading all items into their vehicle.
Pictures may be found at: https://www.truman.edu/businessoffice/surplus/surplus-photos/
Terms of payment are cash or personal check. All items will be sold “as is, where is” with no guarantees stated or implied. All sales are final and the buyer is to pay for and remove the items from the property on the day of the sale by 5:00 pm.
The University will not be liable for accidents or lost and stolen merchandise.
Surplus Sale Update:
Truman State University has chosen to use an outside organization for our surplus property disposal. Surplus items will be disposed of in a sustainable manner or repurposed for productive use.
Vehicles such as cars, trucks, and vans will continue to be disposed of by the University. These items will be posted on this site as vehicles become available for sale.
Truman State University would like to thank our participants who attended our auctions faithfully. Your participation has been very much appreciated.
If you have questions regarding University surplus property, please contact Barb Newcomer in the Business Office at 660.785.4150.