Cashiers are available to help Truman students conduct various financial transactions. Cashiers are responsible for processing tuition and private scholarship payments, receiving loan payments, cashing checks, and selling Lyceum tickets.
Purchasing is responsible for obtaining quality goods and services at the lowest reasonable cost.
The goal of Student Accounts is to serve and support Truman State University students and their families by providing accurate and timely information about University policies and procedures relating to their student accounts. Our office will answer questions regarding billing statements, payments received, or charges assessed to your account. We work together with many other campus departments to insure that our students and families receive accurate, prompt, friendly, and courteous service.
Student Accounts does the following:
- Bills for student fees
- Processes financial aid refunds
- Answers questions about accounts from students and parents
- Collects payments due to the University
- Bills and collects payments for Perkins and Nursing Loan Programs
- Bills and collects payments for Foundation Loans