- Logon to truview.truman.edu. Click the Student tab on the menu on the left, then click on Student Finances & Student Employment.
- In the Student Finances section, click on Student Account Suite.
- Click on Mybill.truman.edu.
- Click on the Refunds tab in the menu bar, click Enroll in Two-Step Verification and select your preferred method to receive a passcode, once the passcode is received enter passcode, and verify.
- Follow the instructions to enter your bank account information.
The pop-up message when you go on-line to sign up for direct deposit has confused some students. It is meant to cover any bank account information stored, whether for making payments or for depositing funds. Truman will only use your designated account to deposit refunds. We will never withdraw funds from your account unless you specifically use that account information to enter an on-line payment. If you do not sign up for direct deposit, any refund check you may receive will be mailed to your permanent address on file.