The Registrar's Office supports Truman State University's past, current, and future students by providing dependable, friendly, and efficient service in the areas of registration, records, and evaluation. We protect the integrity of the University through fair and consistent application of the academic rules and regulations established by the faculty, administration, state, and federal government.
- to communicate information accurately and effectively,
- to implement and use available technology,
- to regularly assess and honestly evaluate the services we provide,
- to develop positive and cooperative relationships with all members of our University and professional communities, and
- to demonstrate a genuine commitment to students and student learning in all we do.
We support Truman's mission as a public liberal arts and sciences university. We actively engage in Truman's liberal arts community, embracing our roles as staff educators and life-long learners, and upholding the University's commitment to excellence.
Truman State University
McClain Hall 104
100 E. Normal
Kirksville, Missouri 63501-4221