MAE: Students with Undergraduate Degree

Master of Arts in Education Program
Students with an Undergraduate Degree from Another Institution

We welcome students who have earned undergraduate degrees from other institutions. If you are considering applying to our Master of Arts in Education (MAE) program and you currently have an undergraduate degree from another institution, please contact:

Education Certification Analyst/Advisor
Sheila Berkowitz


The approach to education at Truman focuses on teaching and learning as a reflective process rather than just an outcome. This shaped the approach I’ve taken to my own learning and how I want to approach my career as a science educator.

Lauren D., Biology Major & Psychology Minor