This website contains information about the December Commencement ceremony. All candidates will be emailed instructions for the ceremony, arrival time, graduation fair and more. Students should pay particular attention to their email in mid-November.
If you have specific questions about Commencement, please contact the Registrar’s Office, firstname.lastname@example.org, 660-785-4143. Graduate candidates should contact the Graduate Office, email@example.com, 660-785-4109.
Tickets are not required
Date: Saturday, Dec. 14, 2019
Time: 11:00 a.m.
Location: Pershing Arena
More Commencement Information:
- Campus Map for Parking
- Bookstore (for caps, gowns, announcements and graduate gifts)
- Information for Families & Friends of Graduates
- Livestream | Commencement Photo Gallery
- Name Pronunciation System
- December 2019 Commencement Instructions for Students
- December 2019 Commencement Instructions for Faculty
- Inclement Weather Information
- The weather in Northeast Missouri changes quickly during the winter months. The December ceremony will be held indoors but in the event of inclement weather, an announcement regarding the procession for both faculty and students will be posted on the Truman State University webpage. The only effect this may have on the ceremony would be in regards to travel and parking or walking on campus.