This website contains information about the Fall Commencement ceremonies. All candidates will be emailed instructions for the ceremony, arrival time, clearance process, and more once the details are determined.
If you have specific questions about Commencement, please contact the Registrar’s Office, email@example.com, 660-785-4143. Graduate candidates should contact the Graduate Office, firstname.lastname@example.org, 660-785-4109.
Date: Saturday, December 16, 2023
Location: Pershing Arena
Ceremony Time: 11 a.m.
Degree candidates must be dressed in academic regalia to enter and participate in commencement. Degree candidates must bring their green completed reader card, and any appropriate honor medallions with them for the ceremony.
The number of guests will not be limited unless social distancing protocols are put into place. If social distancing becomes necessary, the single ceremony may be split into two (2) ceremonies with possible mask requirements and limited seating for guests. Degree candidates will be notified of their assigned ceremony.
More Commencement Information:
- Maps and Parking
- Herff Jones (for caps, gowns, announcements, and graduate gifts)
- The commencement ceremony will be viewable via livestream for those unable to attend in-person.
- Fall 2023 Commencement Instructions for:
- Inclement Weather Information
- The weather in northeast Missouri changes quickly during the winter months. The Fall ceremony will be held indoors, but in the event of inclement weather, an announcement will be posted on the Truman State University website. The only effect this may have on the ceremonies would be in regard to parking or walking on campus.