Leave of Absence
Returning from Leave
To make a successful return to courses after a Leave of Absence, students should take the following steps.
1. The semester prior to returning from leave, students should connect with their academic advisor about enrolling in courses. If students are having trouble connecting with their advisor, they should contact the Center for Academic Excellence at email@example.com.
- Students returning in the Fall semester should consult with their academic advisor beginning in the March or summer prior.
- Students returning in the Spring semester should consult with their academic advisor beginning in the October prior.
2. Students should connect with the Financial Aid Office to review their account for financial assistance eligibility.
3. For students planning to live on campus when they return from leave, they will need to complete their housing application with the Residence Life Office.
4. If a student has questions about their finances, they should connect with the Student Accounts section of the Business Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ensure they understand their billing and explore payment plan options.
For additional questions or concerns, please contact the Academic Standards Chair (email@example.com).