Cognitive Science Minor
A cognitive science minor can enhance your major by providing you with a better understanding of the mind and its processes. A highly interdisciplinary study, cognitive science lies at the crossroads of neuroscience, philosophy, linguistics, psychology, anthropology, and artificial intelligence.
This fascinating field is at the forefront of much of the latest research and technology in artificial intelligence and computational applications. Having a foundational knowledge of cognitive science also serves as a core strength in careers that cover business, data analysis, education, government intelligence, healthcare, law, marketing, psychology, research, software design, and more.
For more information, please contact the chair or a committee member:
- Committee Chair: Ashley Ramsey (Psychology Department)
- Brett Berke (Biology Department)
- Dereck Daschke (Philosophy and Religion Department)
- Alan Garvey (Computer Science)
- Sarah Mohler (English & Linguistics Department)