Application Checklist for Master of Athletic Training Program
- Online application and $40 fee
- Personal Statement (uploaded in online application)
- Three letters of recommendation with accompanying MAT form (Submit recommender’s information in online application)
- The prerequisite courses should appear on the transcript and come from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Signed Observation Hours Form (Upload in online application)
- These are the prerequisite courses for the MAT program. They should appear on the transcript, having come from an accredited institution of higher education, all courses must have a grade of “C” or better:
- Chemistry (3 credit hours)
- Biology (3 credit hours)
- Physics (3 credit hours)
- Nutrition (3 credit hours)
- First Aid/CPR (3 credit hours)
- Human Anatomy with Lab (4 credit hours)
- Human Physiology with Lab (4 credit hours)
- General Psychology (3 credit hours)
- Statistics (3 credit hours)
- OPTIONAL: Graduate Teaching/Research Assistantship (GTRA) application (available as part of online application)
Applications for acceptance into the Master of Athletic Training program may be accepted beginning August 1 for rolling admission. Deadline to upload application materials is April 1.
Note: This is a cohort-based program that only begins during the Summer II session in July each year.
For questions regarding the Master of Athletic Training program, contact the program director, Dr. Brandy Schneider.