While most students complete both their undergraduate and graduate accounting programs at Truman, you may also enter the accounting undergraduate program as a transfer student or you can enter the Master of Accountancy program after receiving an undergraduate degree at Truman or another university.
Application Checklist for Master of Accountancy Program
- Online application and $40 fee
- Official GMAT test scores (sent directly to Graduate Office)
- Current resume (uploaded in online application)
- One letter of recommendation; non-Truman undergraduate students are encouraged to submit three letters of recommendation (Submit recommender’s information in online application)
- Non-Truman undergraduate students are encouraged to provide a personal statement (uploaded in online application)
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities from which you earned college credit, including high school dual credit (Truman applicants do not need to submit Truman transcripts)
- Graduate Teaching Research Assistant (GTRA) application (optional -available as part of online application)
Applications for acceptance into the Master of Accountancy Program are due on the following dates:
Spring: November 1
Summer: April 1
Fall: June 1
GTRA applications for the upcoming academic year are due Feb. 15.
Please note, to enroll during regular enrollment/registration dates, your application should be completed by Feb. 1 for Summer/Fall start and by Sept. 1 for Spring start.