At Truman, there is much more to college life than attending classes, and with more than 220 student clubs and organizations, it’s hard to be bored when you are part of this lively community of learners. There’s something for everyone from intramural teams and recreational sports to professional organizations to singing and dancing groups. And if you don’t find your niche, you can pursue your own interests and start something new — stop by the Center for Student Involvement in the Student Union Building to find out how.
Here’s a sampling of some of the student organizations at Truman:
- Bulldog Student Investment Fund: Members work with the School of Business and learn about investments through hands-on experience trading stocks and bonds.
- Windfall: This student-edited literary and arts magazine provides students with extensive writing, editing, and publishing experiences.
- Computer Gaming Association: This organization brings Truman gamers together and enriches the gaming community on campus.
- Alpha Chi Sigma: Truman has a number of professional organizations, such as this one for students specializing in the field of chemistry.
- American Medical Student Association: This professional organization helps pre-med students prepare for medical school.
- Rugby: The Bullets Rugby (women) and the Bulls Rugby (men) are a couple of the club sports available at Truman.