Research and creative activities are happening in all academic departments from biology to music. No matter your major, you can pursue your interests in a collaborative community where undergraduate and graduate students work alongside faculty mentors.
Why get involved with research and creative activities?
- Develop your problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Work with faculty who are experts in your field of study
- Learn how to develop an idea from start to finish
- Bring your studies to life through hands-on learning experiences
- Get a head start on graduate school and your career
Students involved in research at Truman have had scientific articles published in peer-reviewed journals; traveled to conferences and meetings around the world to present their research; and won national research awards, fellowships, and scholarships.