Apply for a $500 per year renewable scholarship!Apply Now
Information about the Theatre Scholarship:
- Scholarships for Freshman and Transfer Students are intended for incoming students at Truman State University with outstanding abilities and interest in all aspects of theatre.
- Recipients are required to be active participants in the theatre production program at the university and must audition for or work in some technical capacity in the regular season.
- Scholarships may be renewed for a total of eight undergraduate semesters as long as the recipient, in the judgment of the theatre faculty, continues satisfactory participation in productions and maintains a grade-point average of 3.0 or above.
- Recipients need not be theatre majors, but it is preferred.
- Theatre scholarships do not exclude or limit additional financial aid through federal, state and university auspices.
- All theatre scholarships are contingent upon admission in good standing to Truman State University and an interview with Theatre Department Faculty
- Application for this Theatre Scholarship should include the following material:
- Letter of application – detailing the range of your theatre experience and your interests.
- One letter of recommendation (from a theatre director or teacher familiar with the applicant work)
- Resume (or listing) of production experience and theatre-related course-work
Deadline for submission of all materials: Sunday, April 9, 2023
Email general inquiries to: email@example.com