Truman Speech and Hearing Clinic
How to Find Us
The Truman State University Speech and Hearing Clinic, as well as the Communication Disorders Department and faculty offices, are located in the Health Sciences Building on the Truman State University campus. Located north of Stokes Stadium, the Health Sciences Building is attached by a walkway to the Pershing Building.
Directions to the Clinic
If traveling South on Highway 63:
- Turn right onto Patterson Street (at four way stoplight heading away from Dominoes Pizza).
- Go several blocks and turn left onto South Florence Street (this runs behind Ryle Hall).
- Turn right into parking lot.
- Health Science Building is ahead on your left.
- The Clinic entrance to the Health Sciences Building is on the east side where the handicapped parking spots are located.
If entering Kirksville from the south, going North on Highway 63:
- Turn left onto LaHarpe Street (second stop light into town).
- Turn right onto South Florence Street.
- Take second left into parking lot next to Ryle Hall (the first left goes behind Stokes Stadium football field…don’t turn there).
- Once in parking lot, the Health Science building is ahead on your left.
- The Clinic entrance is on the east side of the Health Sciences Building where the handicapped parking spots are located.
If driving North on Business 63 (also called Franklin Street)
- Turn right onto Patterson Street.
- Turn right onto South Florence Street (behind Ryle Hall).
- Turn right into parking lot (south side of Ryle Hall).
- Health Sciences Building is ahead on your left.