MAT Scholarship Funding

There are no MAT degree scholarships or out-of-state tuition waivers at this time. Scholarship information can be found on the Graduate Studies website. All on campus employment opportunities are handled through the Financial Aid Office. It is not recommended that an MAT student work full time.  A part-time job may be possible as long as it does not interfere with classroom or clinical experience hours.