The Student Public Health Association (SPHA) increases the professional competencies of Health Science students at Truman through service and educational activities on and off campus. SPHA is involved in the following service activities:
- Adopt-A-Street project
- Stream clean-up
- Health Science book exchange
- Stress-Free Fridays
- Sleep Awareness Week
- Alcohol Education Week
- Health speaker’s bureau on campus and many more volunteer and other service activities.
SPHA members have presented their research projects at the following conferences:
- Student Undergraduate Research Conference
- Missouri Association of Health, Physical Education, Recreation & Dance (MOAHPERD)
- Missouri Meeting of the Minds
- American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation & Dance (AAHPERD)
Visit the SPHA website.
For more information please contact Dr. Roberta Donahue (firstname.lastname@example.org).