Resources for Current Students

From registering for your first semester of classes to walking across the stage to receive your diploma, you can use these resources to stay connected throughout your academic career at Truman. Most of the resources for current students can be found in TruView (look for the “Inside Truman” section).

Academic Resources

Forms & Policies

  • Academic Dishonesty Report Form
  • Graduation Participation Form
  • New Diploma Request Form
  • Overload Form
  • Grade Appeal Form
  • Student-Initiated Courses Request for Proposals (SIC)
  • Withdrawal: Students now withdraw from the university online via TruView under “My Registration” Go to Academic Affairs/Provost Office Forms
  • Address Change  (for currently enrolled students only.  Alumni, please contact the Advancement Office to update your alumni records)
  • Change, Add, Drop Majors/Minors or Catalog
    Available in Truview on the Student Tab, then under Student Data
  • Consent to Release/Exchange Information Form
  • Enrollment Fees Appeal
  • Grade Appeal Petition
  • International Student – Reduced Course Load Form
  • Name Change Application
  • Missouri Residency Application
  • Organizational Verification Request
  • Overload Form
  • Parental Affidavit for Academic Information
  • Permission to Release Educational Records
  • Pre-Approval for Transfer Credit Form
  • Replacement Diploma
  • Request to Lift Directory Restriction
  • Student Employee Understanding of FERPA Form
  • Substitution Form
  • Transcript Request
  • Waiver of Graduation Requirements Request Go to Registrar's Forms
  • Academic Schools & Departments

    Health & Safety

    Can’t find what you need?

    You can find more information in TruView (look for the “Inside Truman” section on the left side).