Alumni Directory: First-time Users
Truman alumni can set up a Truman account to gain access to the Alumni Directory.
1. Before you can access the TruView for Bulldogs Online Alumni Directory, you will need to request a username and a Truman ID/Banner number (both of which are provided by the University).
Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- First, middle, and last name
- Grad year/s
- Street address, city, state, zip
- Phone number
- Email address
Your username and Truman ID/Banner number will be emailed to you.
2. Once you have your username and Truman ID/Banner number, you will need to select a password for your Truman account by going to myaccount.truman.edu/
Your password will initially be set to your Social Security Number. You can reset it to the password of your choice.
NOTE: You can change your password, however, the username cannot be changed from the one you are assigned by the University.
3. Keep a record of your username and password as they will be required each time you log in to TruView. For security purposes, the University requires that all passwords be changed every three months; you will receive email alerts when you need to change your password.
Also, keep a record of your Truman ID/Banner number available from the University, email email@example.com). If you need to reset your password, you will need your Truman ID/Banner number.
How to Access the TruView Alumni Directory
- To access the TruView Alumni Directory, go to TruView.
- Enter your username and password.
- Once you are in TruView, select the Alumni tab to gain access to the Online Alumni Directory.
Having problems? Contact our IT Service Center.