Want to get in touch with a former classmate, roommate, or professor? For privacy reasons, we cannot give out personal information, but we with your permission, we can forward a message from you so they know you would like to get in touch. Then they can contact you.
How the Alumni Locator Service Works
Simply fill out our online Alumni Locator Form. If we can identify the person you are seeking and have a current address, you will receive a confirmation from the University when your message has been forwarded.
NOTE: We may not have information for some individuals who attended but did not graduate from Truman State University.
Information to include in your request
Info on the person you wish to contact:
- Full name of alumnus/na (including maiden name if applicable)
- Their degree or area of study (if available)
- Their grad year (if available)
- Their last known city and state (if available)
Your contact information:
- Your full name (required)
- Your phone number (required)
- Your mailing address (required)
- Your e-mail address (optional)
How to send your request
You can send us your request by completing our Alumni Locator Form.