Want to get in touch with a former Truman classmate, roommate, or professor? For privacy reasons, we cannot give out personal information, but with your permission, we can forward a message letting them know you would like to get in touch. Then they can contact you.
How the Alumni Locator Service Works
- Fill out our online Alumni Locator Form.
- If we can identify the person you are seeking and have a current address, you will receive a confirmation from the University when your message has been forwarded.
NOTE: We may not have information for individuals who attended but did not graduate from the University.
Information to include in your request
Info on the person you wish to contact:
- Full name of alumnus/na (including maiden name if applicable)
- Their degree or area of study (if available)
- Their grad year (if available)
- Their last known city and state (if available)
Your contact information:
- Your full name (required)
- Your phone number (required)
- Your mailing address (required)
- Your email address (optional)