The Dallas Alumni Chapter has a love for Truman as big as Texas itself! Our events range from welcoming incoming students and families at the Student Send-Off, to social hours, sporting events and even an annual banquet. No matter what age or interest, we have something on our calendar for everyone!
Our chapter serves the entire North Texas area and we’re always willing to broaden our list of fun events. As long as it gets people together to reminisce about the good times in Kirksville, we’re open to it. Hope to see you at our next event!
Support Truman Students from Texas! You can add your tax-deductible donation to the Dallas Alumni Chapter Scholarship fund with your annual Chapter dues. Thank you for contributing to the education of deserving students.
2018 Chapter Events:
- February 21: Volunteer at Family Gateway
- March 14: Volunteer at Family Gateway
- March 24: Dallas Arboretum Event
- April 11: Volunteer at Family Gateway
- May 9: Volunteer at Family Gateway
- May 21: Wine Tasting at Messina Hof Winery, Grapevine
- June 13: Volunteer at Family Gateway
- July 11: Volunteer at Family Gateway
- August 7: Social Hour at Messina Hof Winery (New Student Send-Off!), Grapevine
- August 22: Volunteer at Family Gateway
- September 12: Volunteer at Family Gateway
- October 10: Volunteer at Family Gateway
- November 14: Volunteer at Family Gateway
- December 12: Volunteer at Family Gateway
- Tim Cox (’98), President
- Holly (Embree) Pugh (’09, ’10), Treasurer
- Ryan Clanahan (’08), Executive Board
- Rob Flanagan, Executive Board
- Cindy Maso (’88), Executive Board
- John Millemon (’73, ’80), National Alumni Board Representative
- John Mathis (’66), Executive Board
- Will Sass (’72, ’77), Executive Board
Since moving to another state, the Alumni Association has been an instant community who know something about where I am from and who I am as a result. This is the best kind of networking because it’s genuine and I know I will have these connections for life.