Registration for your summer program

For groups/ individuals external to Truman State University, please contact the Institute for Academic Outreach regarding summer housing options for your camp or conference.

For groups internal to Truman State University, you can register your camp/ conference for housing this summer using the Summer Camp & Conference Form below.

The Summer Camp & Conference Registration Form allows us to know what types of accommodations you are needing/looking for, so that we can place you in the appropriate housing.  Once registration has been confirmed, a Residence Life staff member will be in contact with you to request specific information about your participants. 

Please note that all summer programs housed in BNB Hall, Dobson Hall, Missouri Hall, Ryle Hall, and West Campus Suites are required to be on a meal plan.

Camp & Conference Registration Request Form

Have any questions about Residence Life, Housing, or Dining?  Contact us at 660-785-4227 or