Health and Exercise Sciences Department
Master of Science in Kinesiology & ES at College of Saint Mary
Truman State University: Health and Exercise Sciences Department
College of Saint Mary (CSM)
This partnership allows ease of transfer from Truman State University to the College of Saint Mary’s Master of Science degree in Kinesiology and Exercise Science.
Students who graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Health Science or Exercise Science from Truman State University and meet the requirements for admission to CSM, shall be accepted directly into the Kinesiology & Exercise Science Graduate Program.
Students must have fulfilled the admissions requirements as described in the Program of Study and graduate with a minimum 2. 7 5 GP A in their baccalaureate degree is required for entrance into the KES Graduate Program as well as the following:
- Completed Graduate Program Application Form
- Official transcripts from Truman State University and other institutions, if applicable
- $30 application fee is waived for Truman State University Health and Exercise Science graduates
- Professional resume
- Interview with the Program Director
- Work experience (preferred)
CSM accepts both women and men into its graduate programs.