Health & Exercise Sciences FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions for Health Science and Exercise Science Majors

Below are some common questions we receive in the Health and Exercise Sciences Department Office. If you can’t find the answer to your question, contact the HES Office in Pershing Building 2104.

  • How do I Apply for Graduation? (Don’t forget a worksheet!)
  • What do I need to know about the GSQ (Graduating Student Questionnaire)?   Once the Graduation List has been compiled by the Registrar’s Office, graduating students will receive an email from the Assessment and Testing Office with further instructions.  Information will be sent approximately two weeks before the Graduation Fair.
  • How do I figure my major GPA?  Major GPA can be found on DegreeWorks.
  • Can I access the General/Graduate Catalog online?
  • What courses fulfill LSP Modes?
  • What courses fulfill the 63 hour Liberal Arts & Science Requirement?
  • Where do I find information on advance registration, adding & dropping classes, auditing a course, credit/no credit, withdrawing, and important registration dates?  The Registrar’s website contains all information about registration, withdrawing and other important dates.
  • What senior exam do I take?
  • How do I graduate with Program Honors?
  • What grad schools do students in my pattern typically get accepted to or attend?
  • What kinds of jobs do students in my pattern accept?
  • What’s this I hear about articulation agreements with certain grad schools?
  • Where can I find technological/computer support on campus?
  • How do I let you know what I’m doing after I graduate? (Fill out our Graduate Survey!)