Current Students Forms for International Students
- Academic Exception to a Full Course of Study
Taking less than 12 credits this semester because you are graduating or dropping a class? Fill out and submit this form to the Center for International Students before going below 12 credits.
- Certificate of Enrollment
Request a letter from the Center for International Students that certifies you are enrolled at Truman State University.
- Certificate of Expense Request
Request a letter that indicates the expenses at Truman for the academic year.
- Driver’s License Letter Request
Request a letter that verifies your status as a student in the United States. This is mandatory to acquire your driver’s license.
- Letter of Invitation Request
Request a letter of invitation for your visiting parents or friends. This can serve as proof of your study at Truman to Visa Officers.
- Social Security Letter Request
Request a support letter to take to the Social Security Administration when applying for a social security number.
- Request a new I-20/DS-2019
- Transient Letter Request – Request a letter of permission to take courses at another institution for the SUMMER only
As classes are small, intimate environments, I have the opportunity to learn to the best of my capability. Truman is also a college of teachers, all of whom are greatly invested in their students. My professors truly care about my success and are willing to contribute to my education in any way possible.