Truman alumnus Nathan Rueckert (’03) and his company, Baseball Seams Company, have generously donated four pieces of Nathan’s baseball artwork to be auctioned off by sealed bid. The proceeds will benefit the Baseball Program at Truman State University.
Each piece of art is made with actual used baseballs. Prospective bidders can inspect the artwork in Pickler Memorial Library at Truman State University located at 100 E Normal Ave. Kirksville, Mo.
How it works
Bidding Opens: Tuesday, Oct. 29, 2019, 6 p.m.
Bidding Ends: Monday, Dec. 2, 2019, 1 p.m.
- Bids can be submitted online via our Bidding Form.
- The winning bidders will be notified after 4:00 p.m. on Dec. 2, 2019.
- Payment may be made by check, cash, or debit/credit card.
- Any amount paid above the item’s market value will be considered a gift to Truman State University.
- It shall be the responsibility of the Bidder to pick up the items or arrange for shipment within 10 days of the closing of bids.
Truman State University reserves the right to reject any and all bids or to cancel the proposed sale.Start bidding now
About the Artist
On Oct. 30, 2001, President George W. Bush stepped to the mound at Yankee Stadium. The symbolism of that pitch gripped Nathan Rueckert. Baseball was America. It brought us together. It was then the St. Louis native started Baseball Seams Co. Faith and baseball had always been the seams that stitched Nathan’s family together. Now with his own wife and kids, Nathan continues to show his love of God and country through his unique baseball art.
Read Nathan’s story>>