6:00pm – 7:00pm, Nov. 14 (Wednesday), BH303
Two sessions are exactly the same. Each person just needs to attend one session.
Immerse yourself in the language and culture of China in this four-week summer adventure. This program will feature mandarin language training and traditional Chinese cultural workshops Mondays through Fridays at Soochow University, weekend excursions to Suzhou and Shanghai and a final six-day tour of Beijing.
Students can earn up to six credit hours upon completion of the requirements of two courses. All courses are taught by the faculty at Soochow University, including:
• A Chinese Language Course
• Chinese Cultural Practicum
This program provides students with an opportunity to:
• Learn Chinese at an appropriate level intensively for three weeks, comprehensively working on listening, speaking, reading and writing
• Gain first-hand experience of Chinese culture, including Chinese gardening, Tai chi, Chinese calligraphy, Chinese tea ceremony, Chinese papercutting and Chinese cuisine, through a cultural practicum
• Travel to cultural and historical sites in Suzhou, Shanghai and Beijing
For more information, please contact Dr. Liulin Zhang (firstname.lastname@example.org).