1) Female-identifying, agender, or non-binary sophomore level student (total of 60 hours by the end of spring semester)
2) Minimum cumulative Truman GPA of 3.25
3) $5 application fee (attach cash or check to application, all checks may be made out to Cardinal Key, Venmo: @cardinalkey_tsu)
4) Must be able to attend regular meetings on Wednesdays at 5:30 pm
5) Must have a desire and commitment to serve!
Please include a photo of yourself and a $5.00 rush fee with the application. All proceeds from the application go towards the She is Power foundation, which donates 100% of their proceeds to nonprofits that empower and serve women and girls. Turn in application to the Cardinal Key Mailbox in the CSI Complex (SUB Basement) by 5:00pm on Friday, February 7th.