Faculty Senate COVID-19 Working Group
COVID-19 Video Updates - Fall 2021
As we work through the challenges with COVID-19, the Faculty Senate COVID-19 Working Group is continuing to present a series of brief videos and other communications. Each week, Scott Alberts, professor of statistics; Nancy Daley-Moore, assistant professor of health and exercise sciences; Christine Harker, Professor of English; and a guest student will discuss topics related to COVID-19.
More Resources Provided by the Senate COVID-19 Working Group
- 9/22/21, Survey Results and Winter is Coming
- 9/15/2021, Keep It Up!
- 9/8/2021, Panel and Two Vaccine Surveys This Week
- 8/31/2021, Cases Bloom in Week 2
- 8/24/2021, First Case Counts
- 8/17/2021, Starting a New Academic Year
- 4/28/2021, Updated CDC Guidance
- 4/21/2021, Vaccines help contain cases low; planning for summer
- 4/14/2021, No cases on campus; county mask mandate
- 4/7/2021, Vaccine clinics!
- 3/31/2021, Phase 3 Coming Soon
- 3/24/2021, Vaccine eligibility expanding soon, masks work
- 3/17/2021, No new cases, hope increasing?
- 3/3/2021, Only six active cases this week
- 2/24/2021, Numbers steady; caution remains
- 2/17/2021, Improving; Spring Break Looming
- 2/10/2021, Better, I guess?
- 2/3/2021, Record Numbers!
- 1/27/2021, Worry Increased
- 1/20/2021, Swiss Cheese Model
- 1/13/2021, First Week of Spring Semester
- 1/6/2021, Getting Ready for a New Semester
- Mental Health Tips for the Classroom (PDF)
- How to Be Safe While Voting (PDF)
- Coping During COVID: Tips and Strategies for Getting Through the End of the Semester (PDF)
- Halloween Tip Sheet (PDF)
- Flu & COVID-19: A Twindemic? (PDF)
- Quarantine, Isolation, and Academic Accommodations (PDF)
- What happens if a student in my class tests positive? (PDF)
- It’s not a hard task, tell people to wear a mask! (PDF)