Conduct Referral Form

Student Conduct Code Violation Referral Form*
*Faculty reporting academic dishonesty should use the Academic Dishonesty Report Form available in their Division Office.

To talk to the Director of Citizenship and Community Standards regarding your complaint, contact information is below:
Citizenship and Community Standards
Student Affairs Office
Student Union Building, Room 3100


Type of Resolution Requested: 

Do not fill in the following field