Withdrawal Policy

Students who enroll and later decide not to attend courses must send a written request to withdraw to the  Academic Affairs Office, McClain Hall 203, before the first official day of classes, or log on to TruView and locate the option to withdraw from all classes on the Student Tab under Registration.

Students who fail to notify the Academic Affairs Office prior to the first day of classes are responsible for paying a percentage of the semester’s fee assessment. (See the General/Graduate Catalog for specific details.)