The Truman Alumni Office is here to help you plan your next on-campus reunion!
There is no better way to connect to Truman State University and to your affinity groups than to host an on-campus reunion. A new program offered by the Office of Advancement will provide planning resources for groups wanting to host reunions on campus.
The Reunion Services program helps plan on-campus events by:
- Providing access to on campus facilities*
- Assisting with reservations for facilities (including set-up, technology, campus tours, and catering)
- Promoting the event on social media and the website
- Corresponding with potential attendees
- Helping with the design of select communication pieces
- Assisting with printing of select communication pieces
- Providing an online store to collect RSVP payments
- Providing Truman “swag” for décor
- Corresponding stewardship after the event concludes
We are committed to helping you rekindle warm memories, reunite with familiar faces and reconnect classmates, faculty, staff and new friends.
Interested in hosting an on-campus reunion? Contact Advancement to start planning today!
*Note, space availability and event dates may be limited. Campus events will take priority. For example, large gatherings cannot take place on the same day as an Admission Office Showcase.*