The best part of living in the Mid-Missouri region? We’re close enough to Kirksville to head back for a Palonza, but able to bring the Bulldog spirit to other parts of Missouri. Whether you’re sharing your Bulldog pride at the State Capitol, sporting it around Columbia, or taking in Purple Friday wherever you are, there’s a Bulldog community waiting for you!
Join us for a picnic, try your hand at painting Red Barn Park, go with us to visit your state representative and say what’s on your mind, or give back to Truman students and the University at a service event. We’ve got an activity for everyone.
2018 Chapter Events:
- February 20: Truman Day at the Capitol Happy Hour
- March 10: National TruCare Service Event
- May 19: MU Archaeology Museum Tour
- September 16: Runge Nature Center Event
- November 16: Finals Week Well Wishes
- Kati (Smith) Abbott (’08, ’09), President
- Tim Scherrer (’87, ’00), Vice President
- Jim Cherrington (’85), Secretary
- Ellen (Hoelscher) McLain (’87), Treasurer & National Alumni Board Past President
- Tania (Hart) Cook (’85), Executive Board & National Alumni Board Representative
- Cecelia Donelson (’83), Executive Board
- Joyce Gentry (’79), Executive Board
- Susan Lambert (’81), Executive Board
- Theresa Roark (’81), Executive Board
No matter where your destiny lies, I encourage you to be involved with an alumni chapter in your area. You never know what resources you may have available to you through the people you will meet and the connections you can make.