The best part of living in the Mid-Missouri region? We’re close enough to Kirksville to head back for a Palonza, but able to bring the Bulldog spirit to other parts of Missouri. Whether you’re sharing your Bulldog pride at the State Capitol, sporting it around Columbia, or taking in Purple Friday wherever you are, there’s a Bulldog community waiting for you!
Join us for a picnic, try your hand at painting Red Barn Park, go with us to visit your state representative and say what’s on your mind, or give back to Truman students and the University at a service event. We’ve got an activity for everyone.
2019 Chapter Events:
- March: TruCare Service Event
- May: Winston Churchill Museum
- July: New Student Send-Off
- September: MU Observatory
- October: Spirit Day Happy Hour
- November: Finals Week Well Wishes
- Kati (Smith) Abbott (’08, ’09), President
- Tim Scherrer (’87, ’00), Vice President
- Ellen (Hoelscher) McLain (’87), Treasurer
- Jim Cherrington (’85), Secretary
- Tania (Hart) Cook (’85), Alumni Board Representative
- Joyce Gentry (’79), Executive Board
- Cecelia Donelson (’83), Executive Board
- Susan Lambert (’81), Executive Board
- Theresa Roark (’81), Executive Board
- Samantha Sweet (’11), Executive Board
For more information, please contact the Office of Advancement the Office of Advancement at 800.452.6678.
No matter where your destiny lies, I encourage you to be involved with an alumni chapter in your area. You never know what resources you may have available to you through the people you will meet and the connections you can make.