The Arizona Alumni Chapter is unlike any other. Members consist of recent grads looking for a new adventure, families enjoying the desert heat, and snowbirds trying to flee the harsh Missouri winters!
The Chapter events are unique and catered to people of all ages and interests. Hike up Camelback, meet up for lunch and great conversation, or join one of the new exciting events being planned!
Find everything you loved about the Midwest out in the Arizona desert! There’s a Bulldog community waiting to make you feel at home, no matter how many miles we are from Kirksville.
2019 Chapter Events:
- January 12: Bird Watching Event
- February 2: Bulldog Alumni & Snowbirds Reunion
- February 23: Annual Ronza Party
- March 2: TruCare Event – Pack Food at Feed My Starving Children
- March 27: TruCare Event – Cook Dinner at the Ronald McDonald House
- April 6: Sky Diving Bulldogs
- May 4: Adopt a Street – Service Project
- June 1: TruBrew – Old Pueblo Brewery Tour
- July: Arizona Student Send-Off
- August 13: Are You Smarter Than A Sun Devil? Trivia Night
- September 19: Football & Tailgate Party in Flagstaff
- October 4: National Truman Spirit Day
- October: Making Strides 2019 – Fundraiser Walk for Cancer Research
- November 14: TruCafe at the Village Coffee Roastery
- December 6: First Friday Art Walk on Roosevelt Row
- Vid Vidyasagara (’92), President
- Kelly Horn (’94, ’96), Vice President
- Douglas Zahnd (’97), Treasurer
- Jamie Matthews (’08), Alumni Board Representative
- Mike Whitney (’94), Executive Board
- Nikki Knoth, Secretary
For more information, please contact the Office of Advancement at 800.452.6678.
I left Kirksville and moved 1,400 miles away. Joining the Arizona Alumni Chapter was great for celebrating the transition. Right away, I met new people with their own stories of Kirksville. Even though there is a wide variety of ages in our chapter, there are many shared memories.