Truman Alumni Clubs Can Become an Official Alumni Chapter
Truman’s Alumni Clubs can apply for an Alumni Chapter Charter and become an official Truman Alumni Chapter. Like our Alumni Clubs, Truman’s Alumni Chapters host events that bring alumni and other members of the Truman family together—plus much more. The Alumni Chapter Charter Application requirements include:
- The Alumni Club must receive approval of Truman’s Alumni/Advancement Office.
- The Alumni Club must meet criteria for alumni population base.
- The Alumni Club must form an executive board or committee.
- The Alumni Club must host two or more events per year and submit a list of attendees for each event (events require advance approval and coordination with the Alumni Office).
- The Alumni Club must obtain a commitment from at least 15 alumni, parents or friends of the University who will become chapter members and pay annual membership dues ($20 for a single membership/$30 for a joint membership.)
- The Alumni Club must select an individual who is willing to serve as the chapter representative to the Truman Alumni Board of Directors.
- The Alumni Club must send a representative/s to the fall Bulldog Forever Forum and Truman Alumni Association Board of Directors October meeting held on campus Homecoming weekend.
Additional Benefits Offered by Alumni Chapters
Annual membership dues paid by Alumni Chapter members allow Alumni Chapters to support additional programming to connect you with the University in addition to providing benefits designed exclusively for Alumni Chapter members, such as discounts to events, campus perks, and travel discounts nationwide.
For More Information
Contact the Office of Advancement, 660-785-4133, email@example.com.
I instantly had a connection with people who could provide great advice on things from sites to see and where to eat, to what neighborhood to live in, and where to buy my CTA pass. It’s a very supportive network of individuals that helped me break into a new city and establish my life after graduation.